*Moksha members are those who have committed to at least a 3-month membership.
Become an events member and receive 20% off events and books, and 10% off boutique items at Moksha.
The Retreat includes...
• Airport pick-up/drop-off between Trivandrum Int’l Airport and Kovalam Beach.
• Accommodations (double/triple).
• Excursions to Kannyakumari (meals not included) and Mulloor.
• All retreat programs including 8 sessions of...morning meditation, yoga practice, unwinding
practice, and evening satsang.
• South Indian breakfast.
The Retreat does not include...
• Lunch or dinner meals.
• Ayurvedic treatments – approximately $300 per week.
• Accommodation upgrades or single surcharge.
• Tips, incidentals and spending money.
• Additional retreat days may be added at $50/day for Standard or $100 for Deluxe.
• Accommodations and itinerary subject to change.
• All forms of payment accepted.
• Discounts: Moksha Trainees receive 10% off and Moksha Teachers receive 20% off. • No refunds.
Carly Brink, Teacher Training Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Daren Friesen, Director & Instructor, email@example.com +01.312.942.9642 (office)
Visit us on our facebook at www.facebook.com/sughambhavanthu
Daren Friesen is the director and founder of Moksha Yoga Center in Chicago which is the largest yoga center in the Midwest. An enthusiastic student and passionate teacher, his challenging style of vinyasa flow incorporates asana, pranayama, mudras, bandhas, and kriyas. Having studied with renowned teachers in the states and masters and gurus in India, Daren encourages students to use traditional elements and techniques to overcome the pull of opposites (duality) and to develop one-pointed attention. Through one-pointed attention, one discovers the keys to accessing true health and vitality. Daren’s classes offer provocative insights and opportunities for personal growth through his unique blend of a classical yet innovative approach to practice.