Moksha Teacher Training
& In-Depth Studies
200-hr Foundational Program
A 200-hour certification program approved by Yoga Alliance for teacher trainees and students wishing to deepen their practice and understanding of yoga.
A $100 application fee holds your place in the training and is non-refundable/non-transferable; those not accepted into the course will be given a full refund.
Tuition Payment Options
Special Discount $2,600 if paid in full by October 15, 2016
Early Bird Discount $2,800 if paid in full by November 15, 2016
Regular Tuition: $3,000 if paid in full by December 15, 2016
Tuition Payment Plan*: $3,200 if paid in partial or full after December 15, 2016
Room and Board prices TBD. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- This plan must be set up in advance, please talk with a manager to discuss the details
- $1,600 due three weeks before the first training class (not including the $100 application fee)
- Five pre-scheduled payments for $320 each ($1,600)
- A signed promissory note provided by Moksha is required
Food and lodging TBD
Tuition Refund Policy (no exceptions):
- 100% refund* if canceled in writing after the first training class
- 50% refund* if canceled in writing after the second training class
- 25% refund* if canceled in writing after the third training class
- Absolutely NO REFUNDS after the third training class
* All refunds minus the non-refundable $100 application fee
- Moksha teacher training manual
- All practice classes with Daren Friesen at Moksha
- Discount on practice classes at Moksha throughout training
- All Kirtans & Concerts are complimentary from program start date for 9 months
- 20% discount on all books from time of registration to 9 months after the program start date
- 20% discount on all workshops and special events from time of registration to 9 months after the program start date
Tuition does NOT include the following...
- Moksha classes beyond those described above
- Required Yoga Anatomy Programs: Anatomy for Yoga Teachers (approx $300)
- Fundamentals Master Teacher Workshop with Aadil Palkhival (approx $350)
- Restorative and Therapeutics with Leeann Carey (approx $300)
- Required Props (mat, strap, block, neti pot, notebook, journal)
- Required Textbooks - You may purchase all required textbooks at Moksha at 20% off
- A 10% discount is available to those who have completed Moksha's Work-Study program after 6 months of service or 20% after 12 months. You must have completed this commitment before starting the training program to be eligible for this scholarship. The commitment for this non-paid work-study position is a weekly shift of 6-7 hours assisting the studio in one of two areas - front desk (answering phones and checking-in students) or cleaning. In order to receive the discount, students must agree to participate in the work study program for the duration of their training. If a trainee leaves his/her work study position prior to completing their training they will be required to pay the full tuition amount. Applicants are required to attend an interview and positions are offered on a space available basis. Please contact email@example.com for further information.